Sheffield’s hosts Small & Local Brewery Showcase on Sunday, May 21st starting at 3pm
Aleman Brewing, Around the Bend Beer Co. & Begyle Brewing will all be serving-up their beers two ways: straight up and then the same beer sent through a Randall to infuse it with other special flavors. Try small pours of both side-by-side to see how the Randall transforms the beers!
Aleman will have The Man IPA with white wine soaked wood chips, peaches, and whole cone hops.
Around the Bend is serving Puffing Billy American Brown Ale with hazelnuts and chocolate.
Begyle will offer Farmer’s Tan Saison infused with Lemon, Raspberry and Chamomile Tea.
We’re also hosting #SmallAndLocal mini tap take over with:
– 5 Rabbit Cervecería Anything for Selena’s (Nitro blend of Lupita & The Three Kings and Inigo Montoya barrel-aged base beer)
– Maplewood Brewery & Distillery Wokeberries Coffee Golden Ale
– Ten Ninety Brewing Co Mary’s Ugli Dragons (Blend of 90 Feet From Heaven IPA & Angry Dragons Citra APA + Ugli Fruit)
– Baderbräu Berliner Weisse
– Noon Whistle Brewing Smack That Simcoe Dry-Hopped Sour
– Temperance Beer Co. The Drop DIPA”