Founded in 1888 by Louis Glunz I in Chicago, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is among the oldest beer distributors in the United States and the recipient of the 2012 Distributor of the Year award by Beverage World Magazine. The 129-year-old company is family-owned and operated by President Jack Glunz, the grandson of Louis Glunz I, with day-to-day operations led by five of his seven children as members of the fourth generation and with members of the fifth generation also on staff. Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is an innovator in Chicagoland, proudly offering the most comprehensive selection of craft, specialty and import beers representing over 190 breweries around the globe. The company is dedicated to quality service and to educating its customers and the public about beer tastes and trends. From grain to glass, we are proud to provide choices to the Chicagoland consumers as an independant distributor.
- March 25
- March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- March 29 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Smittytown by Temperance Beer Co.
Temperance Beer Co.’s Extra Special Bitter is brewed with refined English malts and bastardized with brazen American hops to celebrate its namesake, a neighborhood that doesn’t exist.read more
- Louis Glunz Beer, Inc Announces Appointment of Jerry Glunz as President Longtime President, Jack Glunz, hands off the reins to the 4th generation of the Glunz family President Jerry Glunz (left) pictured next to his father, former President and current CEO, Jack Glunz (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; Feb. XX, 2017)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicagoland’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, announces three changes to its front office. Owner Jack ...
- BrewLights Sets Record raising over $195,000 for Lincoln Park Zoo LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC. AND LINCOLN PARK ZOO’S AUXILIARY BOARD RAISE MORE THAN $195,000 THROUGH BREWLIGHTS The Chicagoland distributor shines a light for Lincoln Park Zoo by exceeding previous year’s proceeds for the second straight year (CHICAGO; Dec. 14, 2016)— On the first of December, under more than 2 million luminous holiday lights, beer enthusiasts and holiday ...
- An (ALE)Man for All Seasons: LGBI Welcomes Aleman Brewing Company AN (ALE)MAN FOR ALL SEASONS: LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC. WELCOMES CHICAGO’S ALEMAN BREWING COMPANY Beer drinkers to experience a renaissance thoughtful, handcrafted brews with the Avondale brewery, the sixth new brand signing this year for the Chicagoland beer distributor (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; Aug. 19, 2016)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicagoland’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, has added ...