Founded in 1888 by Louis Glunz I in Chicago, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is among the oldest beer distributors in the United States and the recipient of the 2012 Distributor of the Year award by Beverage World Magazine. The 127-year-old company is family-owned and operated by President Jack Glunz, the grandson of Louis Glunz I, with day-to-day operations led by five of his seven children as members of the fourth generation and with members of the fifth generation also on staff. Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is an innovator in Chicagoland, proudly offering the most comprehensive selection of craft, specialty and import beers representing over 190 breweries around the globe. The company is dedicated to quality service and to educating its customers and the public about beer tastes and trends. From grain to glass, we are proud to provide choices to the Chicagoland consumers as an independant distributor.
- July 30 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 1
- August 4 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
- August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- August 6
Smittytown by Temperance Beer Co.
Temperance Beer Co.’s Extra Special Bitter is brewed with refined English malts and bastardized with brazen American hops to celebrate its namesake, a neighborhood that doesn’t exist.read more
- Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. Welcomes Blake’s Hard Cider Co. New to Chicago, the established Michigan cider maker begins selling five hard ciders throughout Chicago after joining up with the Chicagoland craft beverage distributor (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; May 9, 2016)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicago’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, announces the addition of Blake’s Hard Cider Co. to its catalog, available now. The partnership ...
- Maifest Chicago 2016 Maifest Chicago 2016 June 2nd thru June 5th at Lincoln & Leland Avenue. Authentic German Food, Dancing and, as always…. German Gemutlichkeit. Serving up Hofbrau Munchen and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Thursday: Rock the Maifest Preview Party from 5pm – 9:30pm Friday: Official Opening Ceremony with Traditional Keg Tappiing & May Queen Crowing 5pm – 11pm Saturday: Live Music ...
- Louis Glunz welcomes Maplewood Brewery & Distillery (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; April 26, 2016)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicago’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, announces the addition of Maplewood Brewery & Distillery to its craft beer catalog. Glunz took over the distribution of the brewery based in Chicago’s Logan Square neighborhood in mid-April. Maplewood beers are all currently available in kegs, with some ...